We all love a good, easy treat every now and then.
These Butterscotch Blondies hit the spot every time. Chewy, ooey, gooey and overall delicious, these are must-have for any event!!!
1/2 Cup Butter
2 Cups Brown Sugar
2 Cups Flour
1 1/2 Cups Butterscotch Chips
2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
2 Teaspoons Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Melt butter.
3. Blend butter into sugar in large bowl.
4. Add eggs and beat until you get a “peanut-butter textured” mixture.
5. Add flour, baking powder and salt.
6. Stir until well mixed.
7. Add butterscotch chips and stir until well mixed again.
8. Grease your 11X14 or 9×13 pan.
9. Spread your mixture into the pan, taking care to cover the entire thing (will rise well during baking)
10. Bake for about 25 minutes or until well browned (or until you can insert a toothpick & have it come out clean)
11. Cut while warm.
12. Enjoy with a nice big glass of milk!