Welcome to Our Simple Homestead Blog Hop!
Homesteading, homeschooling & homemaking posts galore! Keep scrolling and see what you can find below!
Each week, this hop will go live on Thursday morning. Feel free to share your homesteading, homemaking & homeschooling posts with us! Make sure you see what others are posting, too. You’ll be sure to find some really awesome tips that you can use in your own life & stories that you can relate with!
If you’re adding your own link, here are just a few rules for you to follow:
- Family friendly posts only!
- No links to blog hops or posts dedicated to advertising products.
- Please share posts that you haven’t linked up previously to keep the hop fresh.
- Please visit other bloggers and let them know you found them here!
- If you wish to be featured, you must link back to the hop (on any host’s blog… in your post, side bar, or blog hop page) with the button or a text link!
- Please follow us by email! You’ll receive notice when the hop is open for business.
- Only share content and photos that you have created or have permission to share.
- By linking to this hop you are giving us permission to link back to your post and share one photo if you are featured.
- Please note: Posts that don’t follow these few little guidelines will be deleted!
Meet Your Hosts:
|Sandra at Clearwater Farm|
|Amy at Home and Farm Sense
Facebook – Twitter
Pinterest – StumbleUpon
Make sure to check out our co-hosts blogs and all of their social links!
Each week, we will share the most clicked on post and our favorite post from the week before.
Most clicked on post from last week:
My Favorite Post From Last Week:
If you were featured be sure to pick up your, “Our Simple Homestead” button. We look forward to seeing what you have to share this week! If you would like to be featured in the future, be sure to link back to the hop. We love to read encouraging posts about homesteading. Please stop by to congratulate the featured bloggers this week. If you were featured, grab a button to display proudly on your blog. Right click to save to computer and then insert it in your post!