Having a sore throat this time of year is not uncommon around our Homestead. Whether it’s from work or school, a cold due to all the weather changes, or seasonal allergies, it seems like we all manage to experience the burning, scratching, and hoarseness that makes us feel downright miserable.
One Ash Farm Sore Throat Buster
- -1/2 cup water
- -Juice and pulp of 1 lemon
- -2 Tbs. diced fresh ginger
- -1/2 tsp. minced garlic
- -2 Tbs. raw apple cider vinegar
- -1 tsp. sea salt
- -1/4 cup raw local honey
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Store in lidded glass jar at room temperature. (Refrigerate if storing it more than a few days).
- Sip 1-3 Tbs. as needed to ease sore throat pain. Can also be warmed or added to a cup of tea. Enjoy and feel better!